If you find yourself involved in an interpleader lawsuit in Mississippi, the Law Offices of Paul Snow are here to help you through this difficult process. We handle all telephone calls and client affairs with the greatest discretion and professionalism. Let our interpleader attorneys represent you in your interpleader lawsuit. We can walk you through the process to try to make your experience as painless as possible. We strive to give our clients the best service available to all Mississippi residents, as well as any individuals who have any interests in an interpleader lawsuit in Mississippi.Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
If you were sued by an insurance company in an interpleader lawsuit in Mississippi, please contact us today for a free consultation at 601-969-1977. You have a limited time to respond to the lawsuit or your claim could be over forever. We handle interpleader lawsuits on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not have to pay us any money out of your pocket. We do not charge any fees or costs if there is no recovery.What is a Life Insurance Interpleader Lawsuit?
When multiple individuals believe they are entitled to the same life insurance benefit, the life insurance company may file an interpleader lawsuit in court against those individuals who claim to have an interest in the benefit. This lawsuit basically requests the court to determine who is the actual beneficiary of the life insurance benefit. The insurance company will usually deposit the total amount of the insurance policy benefit into a court-controlled bank account and then they may withdraw from the lawsuit until the rightful beneficiaries are determined by the court. Sometimes this is done by way of mediation, but other times it may be during a court hearing or trial.What Happens When a Mississippi Insurance Interpleader Lawsuit is Filed?
At the Law Offices of Paul Snow, we handle interpleader cases involving all circumstances, but here are some examples:
- The insured has been murdered and the beneficiary has not been ruled out as a person of interest.
- The insured’s spouse and ex-spouse both claim the money.
- The insured had children from different marriages and was obligated to maintain the same life insurance policy as child support.
- The insured was divorced, but never changed the beneficiary designation.
- The insured’s ex-spouse is entitled to life insurance as part of their final judgment of divorce.
- The insured changed the beneficiary designation before death, giving rise to suspicion of undue influence, duress, fraud or forgery.
- The insured had no beneficiary designation on file.
- There is confusion as to who is the beneficiary on the forms at the employer’s office and at the home office of the insurance company.
- The insured and the beneficiary died in the same accident.
- The insured did not comply with the insurance company’s rules about changing the beneficiary.
- The insured expressed his/her intent to change the beneficiary, but died before submitting them to the insurance company.
Our attorneys work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we do not charge legal fees unless we collect the life insurance proceeds for you. If your claim has been denied or delayed, or if you have any questions about your interpleader claim, call the Law Offices of Paul Snow at 601-969-1977 for your free consultation.We Understand Your Need for Your Money
When we take your case, our job is to help you get paid as quickly as possible. We know that the legal process can sometimes be frustrating and some people never even talk with a lawyer to determine their rights. We will level the playing field and fight against the biggest insurance companies in America. Most of our clients will get their money without even having to leave their home. Don’t be discouraged to get what is rightfully yours. If you have been worrying about your situation, let us handle it and take your worries away. Let us handle it for you. This is what we do. If we handle your case, you will no longer have the hassles and worries about any of those issues.Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
The cost of hiring an attorney prevents most people from collecting their money that is rightfully theirs. We don’t charge any money at all unless we win for you. We will talk with you about your case free of charge and if we accept your case, we will pay all costs and never send you a bill for our time. If and when we recover, we will take a percentage of the money we recover for you. If we lose, you pay nothing. This gives us all the motivation in the world to help you win your case. You couldn’t ask for a better deal than that.
All you have to do is contact us to talk about your case. The more information you get to us, the better we are able to analyze your case and make a decision for you. Remember, its free to talk to us about your case, which will be held in strict confidence. You’ve read this far already, so why don’t you call attorney Paul Snow at 601-969-1977.